Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Graduated!

Hello World!

I apologize for now the lack of posts these last few months. I felt like I was constantly busy with school, my two jobs, and teaching an art lab. But now, I'm all done! I officially am a first generation college graduate!

And now I have the free time to actually craft! (and blog about it!) :)


I decorated my graduation cap. Tutorial coming soon.

My groups iPhone application on display at the Prichard Art Gallery. This was our year long, capstone project. It creates an augmented reality experience at the University of Idaho with way-finding, class schedules, virtual landmarks, and many other features.

Finally all done! I think these are the first dozen roses I have ever received. 

Tutorials coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment